Skip to content
- You are required to contribute to each class day’s Google Doc (typically only on Mondays and Wednesdays) at least twice. The contributions can be in any category (key ideas, important quotes, etc.)
- You can skip two Google Docs with no penalty. After that, missing contributions will count against your Online Participation grade (worth 15% of final grade).
- Do not repeat ideas or especially quotations that someone wrote ahead of you. Theses are collaborative notes, not just a bunch of miscellaneous contributions.
- Make sure you put your name first. (Example: “Jessica: One key idea of this essay is…”)
- Make sure you include page numbers for any quotations.